Custom Search

Monday, August 26, 2013

2013 RobCo Fair Parade






Today I was checking my Facebook feed and I noticed that our friend Caitlin posted that today was the Robertson County fair parade. We have never been to the parade in our nine years here, so I decided that today would be the start of maybe a new tradition.




We were excited to see our beautiful friend,
May May. She was very beautiful sitting on the back of that convertible driven by her father.




The boys favorite part was when they would get candy and bring it to me and shove it in my pants pocket. Tuck gladly partook of the candy.




Will was a little shy at first. He wasn't so interested in it at first. He wouldn't move, which was both a blessing and a little scary. Scary because I've never seen him sit still before, blessing, because I was there with the four boys by myself. But he eventually worked up his nerve to go for the sugary goodness.




The boys enjoyed a good time. After the fair, we went to Aldi to buy some fruit.




My kids love strawberries and blueberries!

No comments: