Custom Search

Monday, November 09, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas



We're a little bit late this year with putting up the Christmas trees. We put them up on the first Friday last year, but this year, we've waited until today.



One little boy named Reed was THRILLED with the Christmas trees.



He ran back and forth to all five saying "Wow!"



And, since it is an unusually warm November so far, Reed wore his diaper while we decorated.



He loves the lights. I think he lights the colored ones more than the white ones.



He was thrilled when he found out he had his own tree in his room.



He was especially excited to see that his tree had frogs all over it.



Reed had a lot of fun decorating the cross tree.



And then hiding behind the tree in our bedroom.





We had a lot of help with the decorating this year: Uncle Bill, Manya, Danny and Megan, and Miss Candace came over at the end of the decorating.





I think that Christmas is going to be a lot of fun this year.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Amazing, beautiful...crazy! ;-) I barely manage to get one tree up! I love the look on Reed's face in every picture. He looks like he's in heaven.

I've got a friend here who could give you a run for your money with Christmas decorating, but he doesn't do it until after Thanksgiving dinner is eaten. At least you get to enjoy yours longer!

Megan said...

That makes me want to break out the Christmas decorations! I usually put them up when I'm off the week of Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Oh it all looks so pretty. Don't you just wonder how much Reed remembers from the trees last year??? I am like Megan and really would like to get out some decos but must wait until I'm off for Thanksgiving. You sure get to enjoy it a lot longer. By the way, how soon do they come down after Christmas/??? Love, MOM