Custom Search

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts



Aunt Ava really came through for me and had some pictures of the little one up on her facebook so I could blog.



She fixed some spaghetti for Reed and I am pretty sure that he didn't eat a lot. Aunt Ava has been a little worried that Reed was not eating enough.



Uncle Brookie must have told a funny joke to Reed while he was eating his "grapies".



They took Reed to throw rocks.



And to the neighborhood park. Reed loves to slide.



"Aunt Ava, are you?"



He got a sucker.



And it looks like they did a little baking as well.



If any of it actually made it to the pan. It looks like Reed had fun licking the spoon.



Yummy!



Then, they took the stroller for a walk.



He does love pushing a stroller.

WE are both very excited to be heading home tomorrow to see him. Even though we will get in after midnight tomorrow night, we are going to rush upstairs and give him lots of kisses. Eating in restaurants might be more peaceful when Reed isn't with us, but I wouldn't trade my life for the world. I have the best wife and best son ever! We are very blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WITHOUT a doubt, YOU are blessed and we thank you for sharing your blessing with us this week. REED was so good.....so sweet, and oh, so smart!!!! Having Joshi and Reed to visit with us.....my summer vacation!!!! GOD is so good! Be careful on your journey home and definitely have someone to take pictures when he sees you because I am sure his eyes will say it all!! Love the pictures, especially the BROWNIES!!!

Mary Catherine said...

I think it`s about time for me to see Reed!!