Custom Search

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Little Busy Boy



Reed woke up this morning before I left for work at 5:30. That was too early, so Abbey pretended like she didn't hear him. He went back to bed and slept til 8:00. In Abbey's words, "she's got his number".



This afternoon, we were working in the garage and Reed had snuck a pacifier out in his pocket. I think he tried pulling it out when he didn't think that we would notice.



Reed loves playing outside.



When we came in tonight, he wanted to read about a 1,000 books. We were able to read many books, but the funniest thing was when we were reading "Goodnight Moon" and he was trying to grab the balloon.

Despite his crazy acting when we are eating out, he is the most amazing little boy to parent. We are so completely blessed by him. I love the way his eyes light up when I get home. I wouldn't trade it!

No comments: