Custom Search

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Facial Hair


Much to my wife's dismay, I am attempting to change my clean shaven face into one with a goatee. Since I am going for my interview for the doctoral program next week at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, I think I need to look a little older. I don't think that I will be able to keep up with the facial hair for very long, so I am only giving it a little over a week. I have tried it several times since I have been married and Abbey always vetoes it. I must say that it is better than one of those V-shaped hairy things below the bottom lip that people seem to be quite fond of these days. Anyway, tonight is Survivor and we will miss it because we have a dinner here at the church. Someone let me know who gets voted off! A cool thing is that you can now buy the episode off of the website. I haven't gone there yet.
Post a Comment