Custom Search

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Facial Hair


Much to my wife's dismay, I am attempting to change my clean shaven face into one with a goatee. Since I am going for my interview for the doctoral program next week at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, I think I need to look a little older. I don't think that I will be able to keep up with the facial hair for very long, so I am only giving it a little over a week. I have tried it several times since I have been married and Abbey always vetoes it. I must say that it is better than one of those V-shaped hairy things below the bottom lip that people seem to be quite fond of these days. Anyway, tonight is Survivor and we will miss it because we have a dinner here at the church. Someone let me know who gets voted off! A cool thing is that you can now buy the episode off of the website. I haven't gone there yet.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

I missed it, too!! I was at a Mary Kay makeover-fun! Anyway, Brad said Ruth Marie got totally blindsided! We tivoed, so I'm watching it tonight.

I vote with Abbey--shave that face! I will not kiss Brad if he hasn't shaved--ouch!

Anonymous said...

I second that veto!

Anonymous said...

A while back I said that if you liked it, then thats all that mattered. But when I posted that, I did not know that Mrs. Abbey didn't like it. If you're wife vetos it then for the sake of all things good and lovely you should probably veto it too. See ya at church.