Custom Search

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Memorial Day at the Lake (Yes! I know it's late!)



I'm so sorry that we have been so very behind in blog posting. With one child, our life seemed to be a little less busy than with three. Can anyone explain that to me?



Over Memorial Day weekend, we traveled to Michelle's parents' house and had a great time. The boys LOVED riding on the jet ski.



Reed really loved the jet ski. It was fun getting to spend time on the jet ski with him. Of course, we spent a lot of time on the jet ski because he and I got lost one day.



Reed loved riding behind me, but it really scared me that he would not hold on tightly enough.



So, after the lake, we have been so busy around here. We are in the middle of VBS this week.



We need to take the camera with us, because Enna (my mom) came up to spend the week with us and help with our VBS.



Reed and Nash are taking swim lessons this week, and they are doing so good. For 4 years now, Reed has been very timid in the water. Now, if you take a look at my facebook, you can see he is jumping right on in.





We have been so busy that we have been neglecting laundry and it's been so hot that we've been spending extra time outside in our sprinkler!



Super Will is being super sweet. He still refuses to walk, but he is really verbal.



He is still learning to love the water.



Summer does not mean that we slow down any. If anything our lives speed up!

No comments: