Custom Search

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Catching Up



When I first started "not blogging" everyday, I thought that I would be at least a little bit better at making sure I blogged every once in a while.





I really thought that I would be able to blog more than once a week.





To be quite honest, we're still getting into the groove of a family of 5 and so its been a bit difficult to remember the camera as often as we should.





We do a lot with the boys that is camera worthy, but we need to make sure that we have the camera with us. Probably the best way to see pictures is by checking out our facebook or twitter pages.





Will is growing like a weed. He gets bigger and bigger everyday. He is the best eater of our three.





Nash is learning more and more English and has perfected the art of selective hearing from Reedy. He is probably the most compassionate of the three.





Reed is our most "camera-avoidant" child (as you can probably tell from these pictures.). He is also our funniest kid. He makes us laugh all the time.





Last Sunday on the way to church, Reed said "Daddy, look at me, I'm Chinese." Not thinking anything was abnormal, I just sort of said, "Cool." He said, "No, look at me." When I looked, I saw Reed with his eyes pulled back with his fingers. Immediately, I needed to tell him that being that he was already Asian, it was not necessary.







Okay, that's all I can do for the evening. I've got more pictures. Maybe I'll surprise you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures and short commentary....I do know how hard it is to find time to blog....Haven't kept up with my school blog at all this year. I love seeing the boys so much. love you, MOM