Custom Search

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Playing at Park



Saturday, it was amazing weather here in Vegas, Nashvegas, that is.



Britton's family is moving into the house across the street from us. So, I decided that I could help them by taking Britton to the park with us.



Reed and Britton spent a while driving the tractors.



Britton told Reed that he needed him to help keep it steady.



Then, we went to the swings.



They really had a blast swinging which they did for 30 minutes.



Like the great father that I am, I took them to McDonald's for lunch!



Reed was really cheesing later on!



He enjoyed an Andes candy.



Until Mommy told him that he had had enough.

Enjoy some videos. Just click on the pics below.



2 comments:

Kerry said...

Yeah! I love the videos!!! Its good to hear Reed's voice. Sounds like a very fun day at the park.

Glad that you are back on the blogging wagon again.

jen said...

I love the way he talks! He is so cute!