Custom Search

Friday, August 19, 2005

Everything's Going On


Have you ever noticed that it seems like the first thing that people say when they greet each other is "What's going on?" I don't know about you, but it seems like I always have a little bit of everything going on. This week has been no different. We started the week on Sunday by staying at the church from 7:30 in the morning to 7:45 that night. Well, we did leave briefly for lunch at Chili's. The great news is that we had a wonderful turnout for Awana Sunday night. Abbey had her first full week of students at school and I think that she has had a good week. The students seem to be very well mannered. They are all rural kids and so they seem to be less citified (have less attitude than the metropolitan eighth graders). I am taking my day off today, Friday. I have to work on some of my schoolwork today though! Before it got extremely hot and dry in Tennessee, my potted plants were doing quite well. They never recoveed from our Anniversary trip though and are dead. I am glad that we took a picture. I am getting ready to plant for the fall now. Have a great day.

No comments: